Did you spot us in Mrs Hinch's nappy caddy? She's getting ready for the arrival of baby number 2. Ronnie's going to make a great big brother!
A nappy caddy is perfect for keeping all your baby essentials and daily baby bits and bobs in once place. They are a generous size, portable and you have instant access to the necessary items when changing your baby. No more routing around for nappies and wipes!
So what should you put in your nappy caddy?
- Your Baby Nails® nail care set
- Nappies (a generous batch)
- Nappy bags
- Soothing nappy cream
- Hand sanitizer
- A toy or teether to keep baby distracted when changing
- Spare dummies
- Muslin cloths
- A spare outfit for baby
- A foldable travel changing mat
- Baby's hairbrush
- You could even put your breast pump in there
You can restock your caddy every evening so it's ready for the next day.
Once baby is out of nappies your caddy can be used to store toys, craft stuff or other household essentials.